Welcome! We are excited that you have chosen Homeward Bound’s adoption program to help make the lifetime commitment that is bringing home your new fur-ever friend. We are here to help you find the best pet to meet your lifestyle. Our adoption process is designed to help pair you with the best furry companion. Our pets are ready to go home with you today!
Explore the adoption process, our fees and our special programs by clicking the ‘+’ icons below. Then, virtually “meet” our adoptable pets by clicking one of the appropriate buttons below.
When you’re ready to meet your new bestie, complete the Adoption Questionnaire (access on this page under ‘Adoption Process’) or visit the shelter to connect in person. We encourage the entire family to come along with you to meet your soon-to-be family addition. If you already have pets, we can schedule a meet and greet with our trained staff to make sure the new pet is a great fit for all family members.
Call our Adoption Team at 856-401-1300 ext. 102 for more information about a pet.
- Specialty Breed $325
- Puppies (under 6 months of age) $300
- Small and Toy-sized dogs (all ages) $250
- Adult Dogs (6 months and older) $225
- Senior Dogs (7 years and older) $100
- Special Needs $50
- Long Term Friends: $100
- Kittens (under 6 months of age) $150
- Two Kittens $200
- Adult Cats (6 months and older) $75
- Two Adult Cats $120
- Senior Cats (7 years and older) $50
- Two Senior Cats $75
- Special Needs $25
All Adoptions Include:
- Rabies vaccine
- Spay/Neuter Surgery
- Flea/Tick Preventative
Dog Adoptions Also Include:
- DA2PP and Bordetella vaccines
Cat Adoptions Also Include:
- FVRCP vaccine and FIV/FeLV test
Our friendly Adoption Team will take you through the adoption process. To be considered for adopting a pet, you must:
- Be over the age of 18 and provide a valid driver’s license or state ID
- Show proof of your current address
- Demonstrate the ability to provide a stable home, a safe environment, necessary veterinary care and nutrition, basic training, identification and companionship for the animal
- Complete the Adoption Questionnaire