Homeward Bound Pet Adoption Center Clinic provides quality veterinary care at an affordable cost that includes spay/neuter surgeries and pet wellness service. Quality veterinary care is provided by leading South Jersey veterinarians who perform routine surgeries and medical services for both shelter and public animals at Homeward Bound Pet Adoption Center.
Services will be provided to dogs from 3 months to 5 years of age. Any pet 5 years and older must have blood work prior to anesthesia as a safety precaution. We offer blood work services and accept blood work from a referred veterinarian completed within the last six months. We highly recommend and e-collar so your dog will not lick or chew at the incision site and pain medication to keep your pet comfortable.
Low-cost spay/neuter surgeries take place on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays by a licensed veterinarian. Call 856-401-1300 ext. 109 to schedule your surgery appointment today. Below are surgery prices based on the weight of your dog.
|3 – 40 lbs||$110.00||$120.00|
|41 – 60 lbs||$130.00||$135.00|
|61 – 75 lbs||$140.00||$145.00|
|With Rabies and Distemper||Add $30.00||Add $30.00|
For dogs 76 lbs to 99 lbs we only provide neuter surgery for $170.00 (No spay at this weight)
**No surgery if in heat (must wait 2 weeks); add $30.00 to surgery price if pregnant
Our clinic offers routine blood work starting at $72.00 up to $125.00 depending on the age of your pet. Blood work helps uncover underlying medical problems that you may not be aware of, giving valuable insight into the health of your pet and the opportunity to catch illnesses early.
- An additional $2.00 medical waste charge will be applied.
- You must have proof that your pet has received a Bordetella Vaccination within the last year; prior to having surgery. To update your pet’s vaccination, you may visit the walk-in vaccine clinic. We will then schedule your surgery appointment.
- We do not perform surgeries on female dogs weighing more than 75 pounds.
- There is an additional charge for retained testicles.
- Reduced rates are available to shelters and rescues and low-income families.